Information / Terms & Conditions
- The accommodation cost is $26 per night, per student – for dormitory accommodation (four people per room – single sex occupancy). This only covers accommodation – you will need to provide/purchase food (not available at Lakeland Park)
- The accommodation can be viewed at the following link: https://www.lakelandpark.co.nz/page/shotover-block/
The accommodation has cooking/food storage, shower and toilet facilities
This accommodation is only available to Summit conference attendees
- You will be joining with other students from across New Zealand, who are also going to Summit. Please come prepared to mix with other students
- Base Camp has no ‘programme’ being run by TSCF before Summit conference commences. If you come to Queenstown early, we encourage you to plan your own activities
- Please bring your own bedding (sleeping bag, pillow, pillow-slip) and towel.
- Accommodation is not secured until you have paid TSCF for accommodation – after which we will confirm your place
- Check-in on Friday 26th June is from 4pm Please DO NOT book travel (e.g. plane flights) until your pre-Summit accommodation is confirmed by TSCF, AND paid for by you, by the following process:
- After you register we will offer you a place via email (or otherwise, depending on availability)
- After we offer you a place – you need to pay for it to secure the offer
- Once TSCF has received payment from you, we will confirm your place, so you are free to plan your travel.
We aim to offer and confirm places promptly after your registration and subsequent payment
We anticipate all dorm rooms to be booked well before Summit and will update/communicate with you as accommodation registrations fill-up and dorm room accommodation is confirmed.
You must be over the age of 18 on the 26th June 2020 to be able to attend Base Camp.